Do you have a passion for selling?
Lands’ End is looking for exceptional, outgoing and friendly sales people who will share our love for the brand that we sell, the customers that we serve and the work that we do on a daily basis.
Our Sales Consultants provide customers with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service and providing in-depth product knowledge.
- Provides highest degree of customer service
- Maintains knowledge of Lands’ End and Sears website navigation
- Process customer transactions efficiently using the POS and online system
- Merchandise the sales floor in accordance with Lands’ End brand standards
- Responsible for fitting room support and store recovery
- Responsible for stock replenishment and stockroom organization
- Performs markdown and other promotional activities
- Excellent selling skills
- Previous experience in retail strongly preferred (but not necessary)
- Availability and flexibility to work varied hours including nights and weekends
- Skilled in website navigation
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and meet deadlines
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, go to
Sears.com/career; Search ‘Lands’ End’ and ‘New York’ (search for your particular state) for our most updated job postings.
OR, send your resume directly to; firstname.lastname@example.org