Pyramid Management Group, manager of Aviation Mall, is widely recognized as one of the most progressive and innovative real estate development firms in the U.S. As a privately held company, Pyramid has the unique ability to aggressively lease, develop, and manage its properties.
Pyramid's 40 years of success in the shopping center industry is due in large part to the company's continual drive to attract the tenants that bring shoppers back again and again. Pyramid's leasing team is responsive, efficient, and highly professional. And above all, Pyramid is dedicated to cultivating and maintaining successful partnerships.
Over the past 40 years, Pyramid has developed a strong retail portfolio that dominates every market our centers serve today. Our current retail portfolio, consisting of 17 properties in New York, Massachusetts and Virginia, produces in excess of $4 billion in retail sales annually. Our ongoing success can be attributed to the unique combination of geographically centered sites, tremendous highway visibility, and an unmatched tenant mix of new and exciting retailers.
Pyramid strategically selects the best shopping, dining, entertainment and service providers without regard to typical industry definitions of who does and does not belong in an enclosed shopping center. Pyramid's centers combine the best elements of a traditional mall, a power center and a lifestyle entertainment center all under one roof. Pyramid offers retailers unparalleled access to the northeast, the most densely populated and affluent region of the United States.
To be a part of the Pyramid success, please contact Robert M. Coleman, Director of Leasing at (315) 422-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Specialty Leasing Program available through the northeast network of Pyramid shopping mall locations provides short-term and/or seasonal license agreements to businesses or individuals looking for the most favorable venues to market their product and/or services to a captive audience of mall traffic. Benefits to you, the temporary specialty tenant include:
- The opportunity to capitalize on an ideal market - without a long-term obligation.
- The chance to test market your product or service with flexible terms.
- The option to try out a mall location before making a long-term commitment as a permanent tenant.
Pyramid offers four ways to enter the world of mall retailing:
- RMU (Retail Merchandising Unit) - the center will provide your business with a state-of-the-art unit to help promote and sell your product line/service.
- KIOSK - tenant-supplied freestanding structure designed to display and feature the products or services being sold.
- IN-LINE - when available, an in-line store offers your business a temporary space for enhanced merchandising and additional selling area.
- ADVERTISING DISPLAY - Static displays and other means of advertising are also available to help promote and sell your product or business.
For more information regarding specialty leasing at Aviation Mall please contact Alex Grandjacquet, Specialty Leasing Field Director, at (518) 869-3522.
Robert M. Coleman
Director of Leasing
Specialty Leasing Field Director