JOB SUMMARY: To help maintain / enhance the value of the property through the repair and maintenance of Center structures, furnishings, systems, and equipment at the least cost in order to contribute to the maximization of the Center’s profitability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist customers when and where needed.
- Performs interior maintenance functions including repairs of fixtures, floors, ceilings, and walls, and replacement of lighting devices.
- Performs exterior maintenance functions including; repair of fixtures, roofs, parking lots, and replacement of lighting devices.
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on all equipment to keep it in the best possible condition.
- Makes minor electrical and plumbing repairs on the property.
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on HVAC systems, fire protection sprinkler systems, and fire extinguishers.
- Informs supervisor of potential problems with any equipment used or systems responsible for.
- Acts as a liaison with contractors in areas where responsible for maintenance and repair.
SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE: None
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED preferred
EXPERIENCE: BOCES training in general maintenance or equivalent experience with 277v and / or 480v and with general HVAC maintenance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places; in outside weather conditions; and is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is equivalent to a busy shopping mall.
Please email resume to: [email protected]