Pac-Man Zone, a premier operator of amusement games and entertainment attractions is looking for a Store/Marketing manager in the Aviation Mall in Queensbury, New York. We are building up our operations team and have an immediate need for a full time Store/Marketing manager. If you possess good communication, management, technical skills (we train you) and would enjoy a new challenge with NAMCO USA, this may be the job for you!
For those interested in making the jump to Namco USA, send RESUME via email to [email protected].
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for the day to day operations of a store(s).
- Directly responsible for managing and maintaining budgeted cost areas.
- Maximize revenue opportunity by providing an excellent employee, customer, and business experience.
- Help recruit, hire, and train selected team members.
- Teach and coach interpersonal customer service skills.
- Ensure accounting and safeguarding all company funds and tokens.
- Fosters a professional relationship with adjacent neighbors.
- Maintain the appearance and play-ability of equipment through proper execution of technical criteria.
- Maintain the condition and appearance of location.
- Managers are expected to work a minimum of 40 hours in a given workweek.
- Market birthday parties and handle social media.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous retail or service oriented business. Strong customer based skills desirable.
- High School graduate or equivalent. Basic electronics knowledge desirable.
- Accurately complete Tech. Service Call-in Sheet.
- Accurately follow the Tech. Flow Chart Sheet.
- Understanding of Game Programming utilizing the game manuals.
- Ability to perform Preventive and Aesthetic maintenance on all Equipment.
- Capability to trouble-shoot common equipment problems and isolate equipment to a module level. (IE. Monitors, Power Supplies, CPUs, and Game Controls).
- Ability to remove and install components on module level.
- Properly identify Components. (IE. Fuses, Capacitors, Transistors…).
- Complete understanding of and compliance to Equipment Security.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.